Welcome to the Bash
The Suncoast BBQ & Bluegrass Bash is Southwest Florida’s marquee barbecue and bluegrass event attracting tens of thousands of folks every year. Venice plays host to elite barbecue cook teams and award-winning bluegrass bands from all over the United States. If you have never tasted award-winning barbecue or heard toe-tapping bluegrass music, you are in for a treat!
The event starts Thursday night with the Kick-off party featuring the Battle of the Burgers. On Friday morning there is the annual Sporting Clays Tournament followed by the TGIF Party at 5 PM with a classic car show, a fish fry dinner and live music by the Swing Bridge bluegrass band and friends. Saturday is a full day of BBQ, Bluegrass and Brew.
We promise you’ll have a lot of fun
and you won’t go home hungry!
- We’re located in Venice, FL at the Venice Municiplal Airport festival grounds, 610 Airport Ave E. Venice, FL 34285
- Because of single-road access to the parking areas, the number of cars that can enter and egress in an hour is limited.
- ENTERING – During peak hours, three lanes will enter the parking at the gate. Please stay in designated lanes and follow instructions from the parking attendants. A shuttle service to the entrance gates is available.
- EXITING – Follow the marked driveways. Do not cut across for there is numerous soft sand areas.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND EVERY THING WILL MOVE MUCH FASTER.
Thing’s to Know
- No Pets, Coolers, Beverages or Weapons Permitted.
- No Umbrellas, Tents, or Backpacks.
- No Soliciting.
- ATM Machines Available.
- Trams available from parking to the main gates.
- Bring a comfy chair or blanket for the concerts.
- We are a FREE event with FREE parking — donations welcomed