8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, March 26
The Eight Annual Sporting Clays Fun Shoot will be held on Friday, March 26, 2021 at the Sarasota Gun Club in Nokomis. This premier event is considered to be one of the best outings in the area for recreational shooters.
Held at the nearby The Sarasota, Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays Club Pavilion, participants travel from station to station shooting clay pigeons. The object is to hit more than anyone else. Don’t miss this fun-filled morning. There’s a raffle with great prizes! A fee and completed application are required to take part in the event. It includes 50 shells, 50 clays, cart rental, goody bag, and lunch for each team of four members.
Thank you for supporting the Suncoast Foundation for Handicapped Children, more information can we found at www.suncoastfoundation.com. Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and business associates.
8:30 a.m. Registration and Warm Up
9:30 a.m. Safety Meeting and Birds Fly
Noon Lunch Followed by Awards
We are grateful for the support of our event sponsor Home Instead Senior Care
- $1,200 Package includes a team of four shooters, 8 raffle tickets, 2- shell sponsor signs (24×24) with your company name to be displayed in the pavilion, lunch, golf cart, and ammo.
- $900 Package includes a team of four shooters, 4 Raffle Tickets, 1 dedicated station sign (24×24), lunch, golf cart, and ammo.
- $600 Package includes a team of four shooters, 4 Raffle Tickets, a station sign (18×24) lunch, golf cart, and ammo.
- $500 Package includes a team of four shooters, lunch, golf cart, and ammo.
- $300 Donation includes a dedicated station sign (24×24). Your company sign will be the only sign displayed at one shooting station.
- $100 Donation includes a station sign (18×24) to be displayed at one shooting station.
*Additional Raffle tickets can be added to any package for $20 per Ticket
**Additional Signage can also be added to any package
A big thanks to Cole Fine Guns for donating a Beretta A300 Outlander shotgun for the raffle.